About the Role
Are you up for a challenge within the field of Marketing and Communication? We're looking for a talented Digital Strategist to join our Communications team!
You are our next digital Strategist if you are looking to gain experience within:
- Marketing and digital strategies (both paid and unpaid)
- Understanding of web analytics
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools
The DANSIC Comms/Marketing Department:
The Communications department is responsible for capturing and creating content for DANSIC in various formats and through several channels, expressing and promoting our message outward. You will work in tandem across the organization to follow the progress, document the hardships, and celebrate the triumphs #celebratesuccess. You will take care of our external communication in our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and our website, to increase the awareness of DANSIC.
As the Digital Strategist in DANSIC, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of talented young professionals that all will be working towards the same goal. You will be responsible, together with other Communications volunteers, of analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget and deadlines.You will play a pivotal role in growing DANSIC and improving user experience.
We're looking for someone who...
- Is interested in gaining experience being a part of a team of Communication and Marketing volunteers
- Is a skilled and results-driven digital strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals
- Currently is a Bachelor’s / Master’s student or a recent graduate
- Would like to support social innovation, art and sustainability
- Is able to attend the weekly meeting in your crew every Tuesday evening
- Can undertake some ad hoc tasks during the week
- Can be a part of DANSIC from fall 2021 until late spring 2022, when our Annual General Meeting will be held (this is a must!)
As our Digital Strategist, your responsibilities involve (but not limit to):
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- SEO related responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Comms team to implement the digital strategy
- Create integrated and effective digital strategies
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns
- Analyze user data on website and digital media
- Help to ensure the successful promotion of the DANSIC22 event and event related information
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results
- Expand your professional network inside and outside DANSIC
- Socializing together over casual pizzas, Friday bars, Christmas lunches, etc.
- Access to an office venue at Station in Frederiksberg
- A recommendation letter from the DANSIC Board for your CV and/or Linkedin
- Use DANSIC for your own professional and personal growth
Ready to apply?
Applicants will be invited on an ongoing basis for a friendly interview until the position is filled, so apply as soon as possible!
Tell us in a few lines why you want to be a part of DANSIC. Please also attach your CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and LinkedIn profile.
Don't think this position is the right fit, but still want to get involved? No worries we have other positions in the Communications Crew open as well!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
We don't have any formal requirements but, you are DANSIC volunteer of the month if you:
Attend the weekly meeting in your crew every Tuesday evening (can be changed at the team's convinience);
Undertake some ad hoc tasks during the week;
Attend the monthly social day for all of DANSIC's volunteers;
Be a part of DANSIC from fall 2021 until late spring 2022, when our Annual General Meeting will be held.
About the Company
DANSIC is a non-profit volunteer led organization that explores the opportunities and challenges of social innovation and entrepreneurship. This year we are working on bringing together the idea of art as a product of recycled materials.
As a volunteer in DANSIC, you will be part of an ambitious group of volunteers from various universities, nationalities and professional backgrounds, all caring about sustainability and social innovation.
DANSIC22’s goal is to promote the necessity of reclaimed and secondhand materials in making the world a less wasteful place through the “Art of Recycling”.
To learn more about DANSIC and to see our past projects, go to: