As our next Finance Coordinator/Accountant your responsibilities involve (but not limited to):
- Preparing and following up on budgets for our event and expenses;
- Preparing budgets for funding proposals;
- Keeping an overview of all expenses
- Preparing financial statements, including income statements and balance sheets
FROM US, YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Be part of the Fundraising crew, consisting of motivated and engaged people;
- Participate in DANSIC-led excursions;
- Expand your professional network inside and outside DANSIC
- Work in synergy with other colleagues, learning new aspects about Events and Fundraising;
- Use DANSIC for your own professional and personal growth; and a VIP ticket to our end of the year party!
- You are currently a student with some previous experience in fundraising and writing applications;
- You are studying marketing, communications, social studies or similar;
- You live in the Greater Copenhagen area;
- You have a desire to work in fundraising and events, and support social innovation;
- You have strong communication and organizational skills;
- You should be able to cooperate and communicate effectivley in an ambitious team of volunteers.
This position is unpaid!
- Attend the weekly evening meeting in your crew;
- Undertake some ad hoc tasks during the week;
- Attend the monthly social day for all of DANSIC's volunteers;
Be a part of DANSIC from fall 2022 until late spring 2023, when our Annual General Meeting will be held.
HOW TO APPLY
Tell us in a few lines why you want to be a part of DANSIC. Please also attach your CV and LinkedIn profile. Applicants will be invited on an ongoing basis for a friendly interview until the position is filled, so apply as soon as possible!
Are you looking to commit to a wonderful team and make a difference as a Finance Coordinator/Accountant in our organization? Are you currently a student or recent graduate? We are looking for a tech enthusiast that is confident and comfortable with managing a broad range of people who want to make a difference in the world and contribute to the organization with technical skills. If you are actively seeking to gain beneficial experience to strengthen that CV, then DANSIC may be the organization for you!
We're looking for someone who...
Currently is a Bachelor’s / Master’s student or a recent graduate within Finance (up to 1 year since graduation)
Would like to support social innovation and sustainability
Is able to attend the weekly meeting with their crew
Then you are probably the one we are looking for!
About the Company
As a volunteer in DANSIC, you will be part of an ambitious group of volunteers from various universities, nationalities, and professional backgrounds, all caring about technology and entrepreneurship. We value creativity, diversity, and peer-to-peer learning. Moreover, we put an emphasis on socializing together over casual pizzas, Friday bars, Christmas lunches, etc.
To learn more about DANSIC and to see our past projects, go to: