We're looking for someone who...
- Practical experience designing great digital UX experiences
- Hands-on experience with design tools e.g. Figma or Sketch
- Able to translate user insights and best practice research into a concrete UI design
- A user-centric mindset and approach to your designs
- An open and collaborative mindset
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Is interested in gaining experience in a nonprofit organization
- Currently is a Bachelor’s / Master’s student or a recent graduate
- Would like to support social innovation and sustainability
- Is able to attend the weekly meeting with your crew
- Can undertake ad hoc tasks during the week
- Can be a part of DANSIC from summer/fall 2022 until late spring 2023, when our Annual General Meeting will be held (this is a must!)
As our next UX designer your responsibilities involve (but not limit to):
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Head of engineering & Development
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Being the face of DANSIC, and representing the organization in a positive way
- Expand your professional network inside and outside DANSIC
- Socializing together over casual pizzas, Friday bars, Christmas lunches, etc.
- Access to an office venue at Station in Frederiksberg
- A recommendation letter from the DANSIC Board for your CV and/or Linkedin
- Use DANSIC for your own professional and personal growth
Applicants will be invited on an ongoing basis for a friendly interview until the position is filled, so apply as soon as possible!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Are you looking to commit to a wonderful team and make a difference as a UX designer in our organization? Are you currently a student or recent graduate? We are looking for a tech enthusiast that is confident and comfortable with managing a broad range of people who want to make a difference in the world and contribute to the organization with technical skills. If you are actively seeking to gain beneficial experience to strengthen that CV, then DANSIC may be the organization for you!
About the Company
Who are we?
DANSIC is a non-profit organization that explores the opportunities and challenges of social innovation and entrepreneurship. This year we are working on bringing together the idea of creating awareness and decreasing the problem of overconsumption.
As a UX designer in DANSIC, you will be part of an ambitious group of volunteers from various universities, nationalities and professional backgrounds, all caring about social innovation and sustainability. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Engineering & Development and fully form and create the next idea for DANSIC23!
We will tell you more about this year’s idea and the project in the interview!