We're looking for someone who...
- Can commit themselves as a company’s Web developer
- Capable of building a web-page with functionalities from the concept all the way to the functioning completion
- Has previous experience in either IT / web-development / software-development / coding / web-programming
- Is interested in gaining experience in a nonprofit organization
- You are a motivated volunteer who wants to develop social and professional skills
- Currently is a Bachelor’s / Master’s student or a recent graduate
- Would like to support social innovation and sustainability
- Is able to attend the weekly meeting with your crew
- Can undertake ad hoc tasks during the week
- Can be a part of DANSIC from summer/fall 2022 until late spring 2023, when our Annual General Meeting will be held (this is a must!)
As our next Web developer your responsibilities involve (but not limit to):
- Ensuring that a plan for creating a new interactive web-page is developed for your department strategy together with your fellow team members and Department head
- Using your own innovative ideas and planning skills to ensure the success of the project
- Create an interactive website layout with Google maps integration
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the site
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate with UX designer to match visual design
- Being the face of DANSIC, and representing the organization in a positive way
- Expand your professional network inside and outside DANSIC
- Socializing together over casual pizzas, Friday bars, Christmas lunches, etc.
- Access to an office venue at Station in Frederiksberg
- A recommendation letter from the DANSIC Board for your CV and/or Linkedin
- Use DANSIC for your own professional and personal growth
Applicants will be invited on an ongoing basis for a friendly interview until the position is filled, so apply as soon as possible!
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to commit to a wonderful team and make a difference as a Web developer in our organization? Are you currently a student or recent graduate? We are looking for a tech enthusiast that is confident and comfortable with managing a broad range of people who want to make a difference in the world and contribute to the organization with technical skills. If you are actively seeking to gain beneficial experience to strengthen that CV, then DANSIC may be the organization for you!
About the Company
Who are we?
DANSIC is a non-profit organization that explores the opportunities and challenges of social innovation and entrepreneurship. This year we are working on bringing together the idea of creating awareness and decreasing the problem of overconsumption.
As a Web developer in DANSIC, you will be part of an ambitious group of volunteers from various universities, nationalities and professional backgrounds, all caring about social innovation and sustainability. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Engineering & Development and fully form and create the next idea for DANSIC23!
We will tell you more about this year’s idea and the project in the interview!